Many homeowners end up seeing the work their neighbors have done in prior years and end up contacting Zen Windows with their own window replacement project. Perhaps that was the case for the following two installations of replacement windows in York PA.
The first installation was completed in May 2014. The customers wanted to update 3 of their drafty windows to more efficient vinyl replacement windows. Opting for the Zen Nirvana double pane with foam filled frames and sashes, double strength glass and grids between the panes of glass, they were quite happy with the finished project.
Here’s a snippet of their review on our Houzz page:
And here is the finished work…
About a year later, someone from the same street in York contacted us. Apparently they’d seen the installation mentioned above, visited our website and requested an online quote for their replacement widows.
This customer was also an Angie’s List customer who had read our reviews online. About six weeks after their quote was given, we installed 11 custom double hung Zen Karma replacement windows in their home as well.
Here is a quick view of the finished work…
It gives us great satisfaction to make the process of getting replacement windows in York, Lancaster and Harrisburg as hassle-free and easy as possible. It’s truly our goal to delight each and every customer from quote to final cleanup of the replacement window installation.
We treat each and every customer to our 5 Golden Rules of Replacement windows:
1. ALWAYS deal with owner of the company. The owner will always be with the company and will care the most about you. They have everything to lose if everything isn’t done right.
2. NEVER give a down-payment. Ever. Any window replacement company in York PA that is properly managed will never ask a consumer to pre-pay for services not rendered.
3. ONLY deal with a company that has an impeccable reputation. An “A” rating on Angie’s List or a 5-Star rating on Houzz speaks volumes about a company. Salespeople will tell you what you “want” to hear. Consumers tell you what you “need” to hear.
4. DON’T judge on price alone. Cheapest is rarely the best. You are essentially hiring a company to tear holes in your home. Do it once and use the best products and installers available. Sometimes that can (and should) cost more than a fly-by-night company.
5. ENJOY the process. Don’t let any window company bully you into a decision. Any high-end brand lets you enjoy the experience, on your terms.